Community Forum

customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

customer service

I am furious at Xfinity's complete lack of competence on both their website and phone.  You HAVE A VERY LIMITED number of options and if I can't pick one of those, you send me in circles.  I've waited 45 minutes trying to talk to someone.     You don't deserve $195 a month from me when you can't even give me a simple response.    Your bots are worthless!!!   I am SO ready to switch - you waste customer time with no accountability!!

All I wanted was to be transferred to my local store.  Good &^%$$ luck gertting that help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God you don't work in healthcare - we'd all be dead.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: customer service

@Carmanje Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

We don't currently offer a direct phone connection to our Xfinity Stores.

Also, many of our retail stores are now closed or operating on reduced hours for the safety of our customers and our employees due to the pandemic. 

Is there a question or issue that one of our employees may be able to assist you with here? 

Thanks for your patience.  

While we have closed some Xfinity Stores, others remain open with reduced hours to provide essential support to keep you connected to your Internet, TV, home phone and mobile services. We’ve limited our in-store services to the following: equipment exchanges, kiosk bill payments, new Internet equipment pick-up and ordering mobile device replacements for ship to home. You can check the status and hours of an Xfinity Store, here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!