Community Forum

customer service

New Poster

customer service

December 29th 2017 I called and made a request for phone line and internet from comcast order number 18543105. Number was to be ported from AT&T. I was told it takes 5 days to port a number. No one calls me and I call back january 4th and I was told the number could not be ported. I checked and no one called or told me. I told comcast to cancell the order and just give me ITERNET ONLY. Tickect number cr754791251 I was told some one will contact you to schedule instellation. Called next day 5th comcast cannot process the instellation untill salesrep cancell the order.  E-mailed to sales rep left a message with sales rep and also with supervisor. Todate none of them replied to my e-mail or phone. I called 6th comcast told be it is It is escalated and some one will call today to install. No one calls. I call back Monday 01/08/2018 answer cannot install until the initial order is cancelled. Does business works like this ? two weeks no one calls back and NO internet. rep does not return calls or reply to e-mails. Comacst is a good product but poor customer service and no accountability. Cannot talk to a supervisor no one takes responsibility

Official Employee

Re: customer service

Hi shiamal, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to get this taken care of. I'd like to review your concerns and help make this right. Can you please verify the following? 

The first and last name of the primary account holder

The street address associated with your service, including city state and zip code

The phone number associated with your account