Community Forum

current outage

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

current outage

For the past 3 days comcast techs messed around with poles. Since then, my internet is off and on. Tv pixelates. And now there is long outage. I call support amd the recording says tjat the technicianss were.qorking the pole as an upgrade.
Both TV ams internet is offline amd the recording refuse to connecr me to a living agent! Did the comcast techs thay messed with the poles even know what they were doing?

This is an upgrade?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: current outage

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: current outage

Hello @Anon626909, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and it's upsetting to hear your services are down. I can definitely understand how frustrating and inconvenient that is, especially during these troubling times. I would love to assist you with getting your services back up and running. 

Can you please send me a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!