Community Forum

contract

Regular Visitor

contract

I can't find whether I have an active contract period or if it has expired.  Please let me know my contract dates

Expert

Re: contract

Finding Your Legal Agreements and Contract

* Visit my.xfinity.com from your web browser and select the My Account tab.

* Sign in using your XFINITY username and password.

* Click the Settings tab.
Settings tab is at far right.

* Click the Legal Agreements & Contract link under Account Details on the left-hand side of the screen.
Legal Agreements & Contract link is at bottom.
 * Click the View link to see more details about your contract and/or legal agreements with Comcast.

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

mgoldrosen -- Were you able to find this with nerdbergs instructions? 

Regular Visitor

I found those documents but not an end date.  I did an online chat w customer service and was told my contract is expired and that I should be able to take advantage of special new customer deals when i move?

Official Employee

Perfect, if you are not under a contract then you should be able to. I can certainly check for you as well if you would like. Just let me know. 

Regular Visitor

Yes. That would be great. Also what the process would be to get new deals? Would be as I give new address?
Official Employee

Thank you, when you do your transfer you will be able to get quotes for new rates. Have you set up a new account yet or are you waiting before you move? Also, to protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.