Community Forum

continuing to have tiling

New Poster

continuing to have tiling

Contuning to have problems with tiling issue.  This is an on going problem and we have had 18 of your technicians to our home and have had the entire house certified twice.  They have run numerous lines from house to pedistal and that has not done teh trick.  They hve placed noise filters on teh neighbors lines and that has not worked.  We feel that we are paying for services that he do not get. Thsi week our internet was down more than it was up and the tiling has been worse.  I have tried to call comcast retention but cannot get thru to anyone.  Can someone please assist us once and for all

Expert

Re: continuing to have tiling

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: continuing to have tiling

Hi sherrycow, 

Sorry for the experience you're having with your services. I'd like to review your account as well as check for any issues at the node in your area to see if this is what is causing your tiling issues. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!