Community Forum

constant issues for months with no resolution.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

constant issues for months with no resolution.

Your customer service is discrasful. Nobodys been able to help me. I've had constant issues for months with no resolution. I ordered a new modem. It never showed up. I cant get ahold of any costomer service agents and the call back method doesn't work and says try again.<Edited> Thanks for wasting an incredible amount of my time. <Edited> You did one thing right which is take my money for <Edited> internet and terrible support. If your goal is to take my money you've done a very good job.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity has managed to fail me even before the corona virus.

Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about the complications you have recently experienced. We would like to look further into this and see what we can do to help you out. To get started, please send me a private message with your name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!