Community Forum

computer

New Poster

computer

I want to know why i was charged for 5 months when i had no computer when i called i was told i had one and i didnt my other computer died and still u charged me for 5 months i would like to be reimbursed asap thank you 

Expert

Re: computer

@Kaths50 wrote:

I want to know why i was charged for 5 months when i had no computer when i called i was told i had one and i didnt my other computer died and still u charged me for 5 months i would like to be reimbursed asap thank you 

Whether you had a computer or not, unless you called to disconnect or suspend your service, the service continued.  Comcast has no way to tell if you had a computer or not.  Do you have cable services, too?

Very doubtful you'll see a reimbursement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

i had phone and tv service when i called to add my computer they said i already had it give me a name of comcast or an address i can send a complaint i am so sick of comcast may go else where and not comcast charging me so much i told them i only had phone and tv and they disconnected it when i called as i said it was still connected stupid people i want a 5 month refund and i want to do the 99 deal not what i have right now i been a customer for many years so please give me the address of where i can complaine more thank you 

Expert

@Kaths50 wrote:

i had phone and tv service when i called to add my computer they said i already had it give me a name of comcast or an address i can send a complaint i am so sick of comcast may go else where and not comcast charging me so much i told them i only had phone and tv and they disconnected it when i called as i said it was still connected stupid people i want a 5 month refund and i want to do the 99 deal not what i have right now i been a customer for many years so please give me the address of where i can complaine more thank you 

It sounds as though you may have had a Triple Play bundle of tv, phone, and internet.  If that is the case it's something you agreed to so you wouldn't be able to get a 5 month refund.

When you post, please use punctuation because it makes it easier to read your post and understand what you're issue is.  Smiley Wink

Your issue has been escalated to the Corporate Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Kaths50, thanks for taking the time to post on the forums! I'd be happy to look into your billing concerns and see what deals we have for a better rate. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.