Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

compliment employee

New Poster

compliment employee

I have had trouble for 2 days getting on the internet and with my account.  All I wanted to do was lower my bill and all heck broke loose.  I spoke to more technicians than I can count and spent 6-7 hours on the phone over 2 days.  Finally, I called in about my movie channels not working and found the 1 person that knew what he was doing.  His name is John V Id # NEDAA1, I think he works out of your Silver Spring call center.  He was able to quickly deduce my issue and start the real fix.  He was so knowledgeable, he should replace some of the techs I dealt with not to mention the 3 different supervisors. His knowledge of your systems surpassed them all! He restored your name and eased my 2 day frustration with comcast.  Based on his actions I was able to get my issue fixed in 1 hr and cancel an appointment set for a tech to come to my home tomorrow and waste more time.  I wish he was the first person I spoke with, it would have saved me over 6 hours on the phone. He deserves to be recognized by your company for his knowledge, performance and customer service.  Please do not let his skills go unrecognized. 

Thank you     

Expert

Re: compliment employee

I've escalated your comment so a Comcast employee can follow up. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Official Employee

Re: compliment employee

Hi, georgen - Thank you so much for taking time to compliment our employee! I will pass your feedback to John's supervisor, thanks again!