Community Forum

complaint

New Poster

complaint

Where do I go to file a complaint? Without my knowledge my credit was hit with a HARD inquiry! I want this removed.!

2nd issue I have had the Tech out to my house twice for the same issue since I got Xfinity. problem is back again!! was tld it is the cables from xfinity that needs to be replaced. not addressing the issue putting a bandaide over it instead!

Official Employee

Re: complaint

Hey @Dalsteen,  

Welcome back to the forums. Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to help address both of your concerns. In order to assist with the credit inquiry, can you please send me a private message verifying the following information: 

• Your first and last name and the name
  • The exact date of the Credit Inquiry on your credit report
  • Your name as it is listed on the credit report
  • Your Address as it is listed on the credit report 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

If you reply outside of my working hours, I will reach out when I get back in the office. My working hours are Monday - Friday's 2:30-11 PM MST. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!