Community Forum

comcast service in lake stevens?

Highlighted
New Poster

comcast service in lake stevens?

the worst service we have ever experienced in the last 18 years . turn on a tv automatically reads "household update" all other tvs in house go off and usually 5 to 7 min later they come back on? the times we have had technicians out, they are either brand new (one took 6 hrs in our house) or have no answers for us just excuses. I think the prices we are charged should be based on the service provided to the area, i have provided a yelp review because in these times no one should be charged for less then good service. Looking into dish.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: comcast service in lake stevens?

@drinaanne wrote:

the worst service we have ever experienced in the last 18 years . turn on a tv automatically reads "household update" all other tvs in house go off and usually 5 to 7 min later they come back on? the times we have had technicians out, they are either brand new (one took 6 hrs in our house) or have no answers for us just excuses. I think the prices we are charged should be based on the service provided to the area, i have provided a yelp review because in these times no one should be charged for less then good service. Looking into dish.

is this x1 service? what is the model number of the set top box? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!