Community Forum

charges for tech visit

Regular Visitor

charges for tech visit

Have had problems with tv and internet for quite some time and it was getting progressively worse. I was having to unplug and plug back in my X1 box 3 and more times a day and often it didn't do anything for the picture on my tv. Recently the tv wouldn't show a picture at all. I called to find out what could be done. I was told a Tech would have to come check out the problem, it couldn't be fixed with a reset from the person I was talking to.

The Technician arrived promptly at the beginning of the specified time window. After checking things out, it was determined that the problem was with the cable outside, it was very old and needed to be replaced. So why am I being charged $70?

Expert

Re: charges for tech visit

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: charges for tech visit

Hello, I can look at this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.