Community Forum

change plan

New Poster

change plan

My name is Amanda and I would like to cancel my cable with you guys and keep the internet but I need to know how much it will be to cancel first. Can you help me with that.

Expert

Re: change plan

@bowman4310 wrote:

My name is Amanda and I would like to cancel my cable with you guys and keep the internet but I need to know how much it will be to cancel first. Can you help me with that.

As long as you keep the internet there is no charge for dropping cable tv.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: change plan

Hello bowman4310. Thank you for joining the XFINITY Forums and creating your first post! We're glad you're here.

I can assist with downgrading your service and going over the plan options. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!