Community Forum

change of plan...

Regular Visitor

change of plan...

hello, i wish to change my plan from a triple play bundle to a 1 year Performance Plus Internet + speed increase to Blast!® Pro Internet $69.99 overall monthly charges... its internet only and 200 Mbps... if i order the said plan, will my previous triple play bundle get cancelled?? can i get an estimate for cancelling triple play bundle and installing 200 Mbps internet only deal please?? i only want internet...

Regular Contributor

Re: change of plan...

I did pretty much the same thing. You may want to call them. I called in and the process took less than 5 minutes for me.There are comcast employees here but speaking with someone was very efficent for me. Good luck.

Official Employee

daisy03, thanks for reaching out. If we move you to this plan, it will take effect whenever you want and it will replace your plan at that date. The change will not incur any termination fees because you are switching to a new rate. 

Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Official Employee

Hey daisy03, I've added the package we discussed onto your account today. Let me know if you need any other help. 

New Poster

See new plans and rates
Expert