Community Forum

cannot get cable buried

Regular Visitor

cannot get cable buried

It's going on 10 weeks and we have spoken with Comcast in early August, and also on August 8, August 16, August 24 and August 29 to get the cable buried. It is laying in our front yard and poses a dangerous situation for family members and children. Today I was told that it would be September 23rd when the cable would be buried. We have 27 utility flags in our small front yard in addition to the cable line. We have never had such a bad experience with any company in our 41 years of marriage. Unfortunately our family and friends state that Comcast doesn't care. We are beginning to believe them.  

Official Employee

Re: cannot get cable buried

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I'm sorry to hear about the line! I know how important it is to have it buried as soon as possible, and I'd love to review the account with you to see if there are any updates. To get started, please send us a PM with your first and last name. 

To send a Private Message, please click our name “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!