Community Forum

cancelling tv and phone keeping internet

Regular Visitor

cancelling tv and phone keeping internet

Hello, I would like to know what the cost would be to cancel my phone and cable but keep my internet.   I tried calling comcast but was informed that nobody is there on Sunday to give me this information.  I am on my 2nd year of a 2 year contract and understand I would have to pay the $10.00 per month until the contract is over in 12 months.  The bill is out of control and I asked to switch to more basic cable and I was told Hey we have a great plan for you we can offer you more channels and save you $5.00 per month.  The last thing I need is more channels.  I just want to know what the cost of monthly internet will be including any taxes and equipment fees.  Thanks! 

Regular Visitor

Re: cancelling tv and phone keeping internet

I personally think if someone told you no one is there to take your call on a Sunday, they lied.  Did you call the main customer service number?  Someone is available.

Official Employee

Hi Iwebster, I can assist going over current internet only promotions with you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Iwebster, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you are still needing assistance.

Thank you