Community Forum

cancelling service

New Poster

cancelling service

I am moving at the end of the month where there is no cable and I noonger wish to receive cable and internet services when I move.  I am trying to save money also.  How is this handled?


Official Employee

Re: cancelling service

Hello, you can call in to have your account disconnected or I can do it from here. If you would like me to close your account, I would need a few things first. Can you verify the first and last name of the primary account holder with me? also, I would need the phone number linked to the account, and the full service address of the account, including house number, street name and any unit or apartment number. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!