Community Forum

cancel service

New Poster

cancel service

Please cancel my service. I am moving out of state and I have not found a place to live to set up new service. Please cancel 6/11/2018


Thank you

Michelle Szura


Re: cancel service

To close your account:


Take your equipment to your local Comcast service center. They will cancel your service and give you a receipt for the equipment. Find a Customer Service Center or XFINITY Store Location near you.


You can also drop the equipment off at The UPS Store. They will pack and ship your equipment for you free of charge. They will also give you a receipt for the equipment. Visit to find The UPS Store locations near you. If you choose this method, you should still call Comcast and cancel your service. 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489)

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.