Community Forum

can't pay bill online

Highlighted
New Poster

can't pay bill online

Glad I'm not the only one... I have spent hours upon hours on the phone with agents and none can fix the problem... can't pay my bill online so they forced me to download the app.  Now the app is giving me an error message as well .. Praying for the day fiber reaches my neighborhood!

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to pay bill via online account or app!

I've had this problem for about 5 months now and none of the agents I have talked to have been able to resolve it... Xfinity's website freezes when I try to go to bill pay EVERY TIME (still able to access my account, just can't reach bill pay).  All the agents ended up telling me I just have to use the app.  And now the app isn't working either... gives me the error message:

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.  Would you like to try again?"

I am 5 seconds away from exploding with rage.  Of all the problems a company can have, this is by far the most ridiculous one I have ever experienced... Not resolving an issue concerning a customer who is restricted by the company from paying their bill... and on top of it they have charged me for late fees!  This company I swear...

PLEASE HELP.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Unable to pay bill via online account or app!

@ljp369 wrote:

I've had this problem for about 5 months now and none of the agents I have talked to have been able to resolve it... Xfinity's website freezes when I try to go to bill pay EVERY TIME (still able to access my account, just can't reach bill pay).  All the agents ended up telling me I just have to use the app.  And now the app isn't working either... gives me the error message:

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.  Would you like to try again?"

I am 5 seconds away from exploding with rage.  Of all the problems a company can have, this is by far the most ridiculous one I have ever experienced... Not resolving an issue concerning a customer who is restricted by the company from paying their bill... and on top of it they have charged me for late fees!  This company I swear...

PLEASE HELP.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I've asked a colleague to review your account thoroughly so we can get this untangled. 

In the meantime, I've credited your account for any late fees charged over the past 6 months and also another credit for the poor customer experience. 

Hang in there and I'm confident we can get this resolved. Thanks for your continued patience.     

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Please, let me pay my final bill, I beg you!

Hello ljp369. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your inability to pay your final bill. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unable to pay bill via online account or app!

I appreciate your help, it's more than all the past agents have been able to do for me.  However I would like to ensure my service will not be shutoff nor will I recieve additional late fees... This issue still remains in play and I am receiving messages saying my service will be shutoff if I do not pay.