Community Forum

cable line down on ground

New Poster

cable line down on ground

Since the storm last week I have had a cable down in front of my residence, the cable is still connected to the pole and still connected to the house and the internet/cable and phone still work.  The cable is across the sidewalk, it cannot be avoided, it must be stepped over or under, this is a major route for school children. I have been calling Comcast for two days now and they said they put a ticket in however it is still hanging to the ground.  Someone walking in the dark could really get hurt.  My address is <Personal Information>. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  I have made numerous phone calls to 1-800-COMCAST.  If someone is injured on this cable comcast will be at fault.  Please direct this to the correct individual.

Admin1

Re: cable line down on ground

Hi crf411 -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can help get this downed line raised to an appropriate height. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I will be able to get a job built with this information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Re: cable line down on ground

I have this exact issue from the storm. Our cable lines are almost on the ground. How do I get you me info for repair? 

Tags (1)