Community Forum

cable line bury

New Poster

cable line bury

It has been over a month since a temporary cable line was installed. I have talked with several supervisors and it has been escalated 4 times. It appears when the technician was out on May 15th he never put the order in. I called to follow-up and they had another technician come out and saw where the wrong cable line was installed. Miss Utility has marked for the lines but it is now beginning to fade. I have a temporary cable line running across my driveway that we keep tripping over. I have reported this numereous time and have spent HOURS on the phone. They keep telling me I have someone scheduled to come out. NO ONE HAS COME YET!!!! It is unbelievable!!! My time is very valuable and having to follow up on this has been most frustrating when my bill has risen to $282.00/month. I spoke with Ken ID# OSRCHV, Austin ID#4160764 and Catherine. I have now been on hold for 40 minutes trying to resolve this issue once again!!!

Expert

Re: cable line bury

@turtle-time,

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: cable line bury

Hello turtle-time. I can assist with alerting our local tech ops team to the drop bury needing to be completed. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.