Community Forum

cable from pole to neighbor's box across my yard

New Poster

cable from pole to neighbor's box across my yard

I get it, there has been some storm damage and potential more coming this week, so maybe this is temporary.  I noticed a cable going from the pole on the street across my property going to my neighbor's box.  Actually surprised to see it as my neighbor has a bobcat and frequently churns up his gravel/dirt driveway ( and cut the cable that way at least a year or so ago).  Now this cable is laying across my yard.  It is too short and laid awkwardly across trees on my property so I can't bury it, and to be frank it should be buried on the neighbors' property.  Is there anyone I can talk to to see what the "next steps" are, if any for this cable project?  I could ask the neighbor but since their dog bit me last fall I am not keen on dealing with them

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: cable from pole to neighbor's box across my yard

It's just a temp line, usually takes a couple weeks to get buried. Probably longer if they are still dealing with storm damage. If you can put up with it for a bit, your neighbors will probably appreciate it.  Maybe their dog won't bite you next time. Smiley Wink

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Re: cable from pole to neighbor's box across my yard

Hi washedashore -- I can help with that line. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I'll be able to get a job created with this information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.