Community Forum

cable box cover on sidewalk is broken and very hazardous

Regular Visitor

cable box cover on sidewalk is broken and very hazardous

Walking thru center city Philadelphia which I frequently visit, i almost hurt myself walking past a broken cable box cover on sidewalk.  It is located on 226 N 9th Street.IMG_0057.JPG

Official Employee

Re: cable box cover on sidewalk is broken and very hazardous

Hello @eestr25, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear you almost hurt yourself when walking past this in your area. I would be more than happy to further look into and assist you with this. In order to do so, I just need to gather a little bit more information from you. Can you please send me a Private Message including your name?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello comcastamira, you requested my name, it’s (Edited for posting name Publicly)

Regular Visitor

Stranere
Official Employee

@eestr25, please refrain from posting your account information Publicly to protect your privacy. I have responded to your private message, if you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmira   We have an extensive problem in our neighborhood with numerous Comcast equipment box covers damaged/destroyed.  Members from our community have attempted to notify Comcast to have them replaced, but with no success.  We are in the Navy Yard neighborhood of Washington, DC with zip code 20003.  I could send you photos of all the destroyed box covers.  Please let me know how we can remedy this situation.

Official Employee

Hello @CQ2-user, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We would love to address all of the box covers in your community and get them fixed. In order to do so, can you please send a Private Message including your first and last name? 

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message. 

Regular Visitor

where is "comcast support"?  I don't see a link other than the general support page.

Expert

@CQ2-user wrote:

where is "comcast support"?  I don't see a link other than the general support page.

Click on Comcast_Support's username in their post above and then you should see Send a message on the right side of their profile.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.