Community Forum

burried drop replacement

Frequent Visitor

burried drop replacement

Hi xfinity tech was unable to install my service today as he found the burried drop to be bad. he was aslo unable to do a temporary drop as it crossed a sidewalk.

Is there any way to get my replacement expidited as tempory service was not available ?

thank you

Frequent Visitor

Re: burried drop replacement

ttt looks like my first ttt post was deleted yet my question has not been answered . whats up with that ????

Frequent Visitor

HELLO COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE DO YOU READ THESE MESAGES ?

Official Employee

Hello, mtc1966. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear we were unable to connect you on your install day. Typically there isn't much that can be done to expedite drop buries as dig permits often need to be pulled, but I would be more than happy to review the situation and see what options are available and help ensure we get this issue resolved. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

All set thanks

Official Employee

Glad to hear that, mtc1966. We appreciate you confirming with us and are happy you've been taken care of. Have a good one, take care.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!