Community Forum

building set up

Regular Visitor

building set up

I am desperately trying to get Comcast to come to my home to set up my internet. I live in a building (with 6 other units) that has been recently built and the building is not yet hooked up for Comcast. This needs to be hooked up via a pipe in the ground and i've called multiple times and no one knows what is going on. At some point they told me that this is with the construction department, but no one has a contact for that department or can give me a status. I'm so frustrated i'm ready to convince the whole condo association to sign up with another provider. Can someone help me contact the Construction Department to schedule this installation!!!???

Expert

Re: building set up

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: building set up

Hi @amandahourican

Unfortunately, this is not something that you will be able to do. However, I can reach out to see if your building is within our footprint and whether or not we can provide service. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full street address including the city state and zip code to where you would like to have services started.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!