Community Forum

build a deal through comcast.

Problem Solver

build a deal through comcast.

Is there anyway to get a triple play deal with HD dvr and preffered with PHONE and 1 GIG internet.

Does it exist can anyone work with me? for the beautiful price of 215 not including taxes.

Official Employee

Re: build a deal through comcast.

Hello, Pharrell. Thanks so much for reaching out to us for assistance with this! I would be more than happy to look over the available promotions and see if we can find you a more reasonably priced service plan.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: build a deal through comcast.

Pharrell, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help finding a new service plan, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!