Last night, a small cheap booster box that Comcast put in fried out. When I found it sparks were shooting from it. I know it would have caught my house on fire, If one of the 4 small children living here picked it up it would have killed them, I called comcast as soon as I was able to unplug it, Explained wht happened and so all they said was sorry and it will be Saturday before they come out, we could have died if we had been asleep and it started burning or as I said if one of the little kids picked it up it would have killed them... I'm pretty po.ed right now about the whole thing. happened last night Wednesday 02/28/18.
I'm truly sorry for the experience. Can you please click on my name and send a private message with your full name, service address, and the phone number listed on the account? I'd like to work with our local teams to get this issue addressed and resolved as soon as possible.