Community Forum

billing

New Poster

billing

signed up in sept. for 2yr promotion... but total bill has been going up each month since... what gives

Frequent Visitor

Re: billing

My bill keeps going up too, and I have asked to drop my triple play down to a double play as I don't use the phone, but it was a promotional price, and they keep telling me that it would be the same price just about for cable/internet.
I don't understand how dropping one part of a service keeps it the same amount.
My bill seems to steadily climb higher and I don't want to stop my service, but being on disability I can't continue to afford it if it goes up too much more.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.