Community Forum

billing they over charging before due date why

New Poster

billing they over charging before due date why

why are charing beforemy due date im getting being charges 300.00 and now diuble chages my 540.00.there no way that my bills that hugh .and i told hundreds time nexr is still usuing my wifi ,um not paying for to use wifi .im very disappointed in guys .when i lived in des monies washington.my billnever this high.i move in apts .everyone usung wifi i want it to stop i was only suppose 29.99 home serity as well.im very disappointed in my home serity not even working right so im not paying that.very disappointed u guys needs fix it.please i file lawsuit not listening tome.please fix it .kimberly in federal way washinton

Official Employee

Re: billing they over charging before due date why

Hi kimberlyoliver, we don't want you to feel this way. I am more than happy to address your billing concerns for you here. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: billing they over charging before due date why

Hello kimberlyoliver, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!