Community Forum

billing/service assistance

New Poster

billing/service assistance

i have worked to keep my monthly cable/internet costs under $100. my requirements are minimal; i have limited basic cable with hbo and blast pro internet service. the internet service is most important to me. the cable package is less so and the content largely what i've come to accept. with taxes and fees, my monthly costs have just crept above that $100 threshold. i am now...again, exploring more cost effective options; options that suit my needs and that don't require annual trips to my local xfinity store in search of ways to trim my bill. 

i am hoping someone here can offer some alternatives/suggestions.

thanks

Expert

Re: billing/service assistance

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: billing/service assistance

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.