Community Forum

billing change

New Poster

billing change

Hello,

My husband and I went into the store this month and reduced our services.  I was told to wait to be rebilled a reduced amount for our services rather than pay the $211 that is due April 25.  I have not yet received the prorated amount in my email notifications.  Could you please look into this for me?  Carol [name]

Expert

Re: billing change

@ceeuliss wrote:

Hello,

My husband and I went into the store this month and reduced our services.  I was told to wait to be rebilled a reduced amount for our services rather than pay the $211 that is due April 25.  I have not yet received the prorated amount in my email notifications.  Could you please look into this for me?  Carol Euliss

FWIW, pay the full amount shown on your bill that is due April 25th.  Regardless of what you were told, more times than not you will end up with a late fee and trying to get this corrected will have you pulling your hair out.   Your next bill will include prorated charges back to when you reduced your services.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: billing change

ceeuliss, thank you for reaching out! 

I would be happy to help, I get how important it is to get the updated billing! Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!