Community Forum

billing and quality issues

Regular Visitor

billing and quality issues

You know the corporation of Comcast/Xfinity has become "Robber Barons!" Service has come down and pricing goes up. It's almost akin to the French Revolution, where the Queen said about the poor, "Let them eat cake!"

You coerced me in to take on more and more offerings and when the promotions, such as they are run out," they conveniently don't have another one available. I even had a very young naive rep tell me, "Well ma'am, I'm not supposed to really say this, but we do have a senior's plan available if you make under $10,000." Really?

I'm finally leaving within 30 days and going to either Direct TV or Streaming. Sayonara!     

C. Walker

C.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: billing and quality issues

Hello walksfar. We certainly value your business, opinions, and feedback. We appreciate all our customers, existing and new. Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and primary account phone number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: billing and quality issues

How do I get you through a private message?