Community Forum

bill too high- new provider or new deal ?

Frequent Visitor

bill too high- new provider or new deal ?

Hi, I know this gets asked all the time but it has become more and more difficult to find a clear answer. I need to lower my monthly bill or is it just easier to go with a new provider and take advantage of one of their deals ? I'd like to stay with xfinity but I have both verizon and broadstripe in my neighborhood. is there a CSR that can help me ?

Frequent Visitor

Re: bill too high- new provider or new deal ?

Hello Comcast ? is there anyone that can help me ?

New Poster

Re: bill too high- new provider or new deal ?

@keyrock52 wrote:

Hi, I know this gets asked all the time but it has become more and more difficult to find a clear answer. I need to lower my monthly bill or is it just easier to go with a new provider and take advantage of one of their deals ? I'd like to stay with xfinity but I have both verizon and broadstripe in my neighborhood. is there a CSR that can help me ?

I personally go to another provider to get a better deal. I been with this company for etc years and can't switch to another because of certain rules in my state but if I could I would leave and switch providers. Now knowing Comcast there wnat u to stay so they say don't listen to me etc and only care about keeping u as a customer because u make them profit by staying.