Community Forum

been 2 months and cable has not been burried.

Contributor

been 2 months and cable has not been burried.

How do you get Comcast to come a bury a cable they left laying covering our entire back yard over 8 weeks weeks ago? We were first told 2-3 weeks by service tech. Then told via a recorded phone message to call back if not buried within 4 weeks. We called 3 weeeks ago and the service order to bury was not scheduled. Told to day scheduled to be buried JULY 4th?????? We mow over it, kids trip over it, a handicapped adult lives on this property A definate dangerous hazzardous situation. The UTILITY companies came within 24 hrs to mark their lines. Flags marking lines have blown away and painting they left on grass mowed over or washed away.

Official Employee

Re: been 2 months and cable has not been burried.

Hello gackenhj, I can assist you with getting your cable buried. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!