Community Forum

assistance reporting a wreckless Comcast driver - Illinois

New Poster

assistance reporting a wreckless Comcast driver - Illinois

Hoping you can assist in reporting a wreckless Comcast XFinity driver.  He was driving a newer, white Comcast XFinity pickup truck (with cap on the back and ladders on top) westbound on I-88 in Naperville, IL at 8:00 a.m. this morning, March 20.  He was going about 80 in a 65 mph zone, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, and passing in the right lanes.  It was completely ridiculous and dangerous.  The numbers on the truck's tailgate were 127-001561.  I may have only gotten a partial license plate number, but I think it was 202 9513.  Thx.

Expert

Re: assistance reporting a wreckless Comcast driver - Illinois

@sety5hstyhh wrote:

Hoping you can assist in reporting a wreckless Comcast XFinity driver.  He was driving a newer, white Comcast XFinity pickup truck (with cap on the back and ladders on top) westbound on I-88 in Naperville, IL at 8:00 a.m. this morning, March 20.  He was going about 80 in a 65 mph zone, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, and passing in the right lanes.  It was completely ridiculous and dangerous.  The numbers on the truck's tailgate were 127-001561.  I may have only gotten a partial license plate number, but I think it was 202 9513.  Thx.

And you reported this to the police at the time?  Why not?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Just to clarify, I'm looking for assistance in reporting it to the driver's supervisor.  He was long gone before I could call the police, but thanks for the suggestion.

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Hi sety5hstyhh -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this to local tech ops leadership to review and address. We appreciate you letting us know of this situation.