Community Forum

almost time to renew for another year.. any way to bounce this to support at comcast (sales?)

Contributor

almost time to renew for another year.. any way to bounce this to support at comcast (sales?)

hi

ive got blast plus with i think digital basic for tv. this works best for me. it's almost time to renew for another year. could someone in sales kindly tell me if you can apply the same discount on a renewal with the same exact services , so i can keep paying the rate i'm paying now? (or lower if possible?)  i dont want to do the auto bill pay. i prefer to handle my own banking. been with comcast for ages... would like to stay but cant really afford a higher rate. i think my current plan runs through til the end of feb (?) but i'd like to get a jump on taking care of this sooner.

thanks

Official Employee

Re: almost time to renew for another year.. any way to bounce this to support at comcast (sales?)

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Contributor

Re: almost time to renew for another year.. any way to bounce this to support at comcast (sales?)

i sent you a pm... ive no way to tell if you got it.

Official Employee

Thank you Fred for providing your information, I do have a promotion that is similar to what you have with a slight difference. This promotion is actually the limited and not the economy tier. Please see the break down below.

• Internet Plus for $29.99 per month for 12 months and $49.99 for the months 13 to 18 (this is a 18 month term).
  •  Blast upgrade for $10.00 per month for 18 months.
  • Modem rental $11.00 (Since you own your modem there is no charge).
  • SD cable box free per month.

Total would be 39.99 per month excluding taxes and fees for 12 months and $59.99 per month for months 13 to 18. 

Contributor

thank you... how would the tv lineup differ with the limited instead of the economy?

bottom line per month with fees and taxes please? so far it looks good to me but need clarification on line up.

Contributor

so i would go from about 100 channels of tv to just 10?  if so that's kind of not what i had in mind. are you certain you cant do something with the digital economy cable and blast plus internet? i was hoping to not lose that much in the way of channels. i could get a cellular account with a dataplan and just stream everything but i'd rather stay with comcast for my net and tv. no way to keep the same service level and monthly charge?

Contributor

i looked at your current packages and see :

"up to 100 mbs and 100+ channels   $64.99 for a 1 year agreement"... which is blast plus and it looks like the digital economy lineup which is what i have now exactly.  could we do this again?  hope you can make this work for me. the wife has given me an ultimatum. she's ready to just ditch everything and unplug.  thanks for your assistance.