Community Forum

Your technician robbed me

Highlighted
New Poster

Your technician robbed me

Your technician charged me $70 in cash upon installation and then Xfinity charged me $70 on my bill. I called Xfinity, they brushed me off after speaking with four people. Not a resolution but worst, not even aknowledging they are sending people into our houses that have not been properly screened and who know they can get away with things like this and God knows what else. Silence from Xfinity...not even bother to ask me if I had names, receipts or anything esle...they call centre in India was very good at reading scripts....Xfinity does not take any responsability

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Your technician robbed me

@Hacar 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Your technician robbed me

Hi @Hacar

We appreciate you for posting your experience here in the Xfinity Forum. I'd be happy to help. This isn't the experience we want for any of our customers. I would like to chat with you in a private message so I can gather a few important pieces of information to begin my investigation and help make this right. 

To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name (and the name of the account holder) and the house number associated with your service address. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!