Community Forum

Your billing department and customer service is a mess.

New Poster

Your billing department and customer service is a mess.

I've got major billing issues, a money order that vanished into the wind, I'm getting charged for non functional services, and I was denied a research ticket for a payment that Comcast dropped the ball on. I'm about to contact the Public Service Commission and Better Business Bureau.
New Poster

Re: Your billing department and customer service is a mess.

No customer service representative is jumping on this issue? Go figure. Typical Comcast.
Frequent Visitor

I waited 5 hours yesterday for a response, and when I asked if anyone was available, I was scolded for posting again.  Just saying your experience might actually get worse.  Smiley Sad

Official Employee

Hi @Jaslee2376

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'd be happy to help by reviewing your account to see if there is any way I can assist with your billing concerns. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @Jaslee2376

I haven't heard back from you and wanted to make sure your billing concerns have been addressed. Since I haven't received a response, I am going to close this thread. If you need help in the future, just send me a private message with your first and last name and we can go from there. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!