Community Forum

Your Tecnition stole a tool from me while he was working on my phone service drove off with my tool

New Poster

Your Tecnition stole a tool from me while he was working on my phone service drove off with my tool

I have a real problem Comcast changed over my phones in an attempt to upgrade my internet service. They talked me into bundling my phone service to get a better deal. I agreed and told them DO NOT UNDO MY phones without getting my new lines connected. OH the tech will handle all that. They changed my appointment with an Email not a phone call to the next day.  Issue the tech never told me they were changing my phone service at that time just found out they cut my phone service off and no one said a word about changing and cutting my service off. My phones are wired by old ATT. The way I found out was that I tried to run my credit card machine.  The machine said no phone line. So I called Comcast we can not come back today. Here is your new appt. The next day they send another tech said he would sdolve the issue for sure. Send another tech he Didn't solve the problem as stated. When he got here he saw that my lines were hooked to lines instead internet. He did not have anything to check the lines so I alowed him to borrow my old ATT tool to check the lines. Stated he would see if he could repair the problem. I had my Girl here in the house he talked to when he came. He knew she was here. I told him I had to go to the Bank for 15 minutes to deposit payroll and it was Friday afternoon. I said you have my phone number call me but she is at the house. OK no problem I have your number. I came back truck was still here. In a few minutes truck was gone without saying a word to me or my Girlfriend. My tool was also gone still no word on what he was able to do. I have called twice got two supervisors on the phone. I ask first supervisor to get a hold of tech and That I needed my tool to plug into lines I let him borrow. I said if you laid it somewhere just tell me so I can start to try and solve my problem since the Comcast techs were so incompentent in communicating what they had done before leaving. For a comunication company there are no skills in comunicating very obvious. I finally got no answer about my tool but was promised another appt today. Finally got a hold of second supervisor found out Tech did take my tool. I  told them I would come pick it up but was told it would be brought back tonight when my next appt was scheduled. I want MY  tool right now and do not want that same guy that stole it to be back on my property to do any more repairs for me. I am off work today and need that tool now to try and fix what Comcast has messed up. They won't let me talk to dispatch or anyone to get my tool back now or try and solve the issue. <Edited>. I don't need the tool tonight. I need it now the day is wasting where I can work or check my phones. You are all so self centered. We will not talk to you or communicate just tell you what we are going to do. Your Employee stole my  tool <Edited> and get it to me or I am going to the TV people to try and get them to get me some help in getting it back. Phone number is <Edited> call me. I don't sit in front of a computer to see if you will answer all day but I do have a phone that is with me 24 hrs a day I will answer. I don't know why you <Edited> won't try to assist me in gedtting what your guy took from me. Get someone <Edited> to call me and get me my Tool and now. <Edited>