Community Forum

“You no longer have service at this location”

Highlighted
New Poster

“You no longer have service at this location”

Hello I just moved. A couple of days ago I set up my internet just fine but today it went out. I log on and my account says “you no longer have service”. I didn’t move my service from my old location but I did cancel my last service a while ago. My Credit card says $1 Comcast charge.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: “You no longer have service at this location”

Hello @Dthai17 , thank you for bringing this to our attention here on the forums. I apologize that you are receiving this message. I would love to help you with accessing your account. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so that I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastRachel" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I responded in a pm @ComcastRachel !
Highlighted
New Poster

Can somebody tell me how to report down comcast  cable lines ?

The lines are still down across my property and a safter hazard. They were destroyed along

with my house in the march 3d tornado Mt. Juliet TN. We would start a rebuild however the 

cable lines down do present problems....they are very heavy guage metal.

I've tried to contact comcast to report this issue..... The contact system is automated !!

Can someone give me some firm answers....?