Community Forum

“You no longer have Xfinity service at this address”

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

“You no longer have Xfinity service at this address”

A few days ago I had signed up for, paid for, and installed service and a router. Then today, all of a sudden, it stopped. I went on the website through my phone and under the “users” tab it said “ This account is no longer active. Users cannot be added.” So I downloaded the app and signed in, but all it said was “You no longer have Xfinity service at this address. I just paid for it a few days ago, so unless there’s another bill I’m unaware of, I would like to know what’s going on.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: “You no longer have Xfinity service at this address”

Have you talked to an agent at 800-COMCAST or 800-XFINITY?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

All I kept getting were automated machine responses. Not super helpful. I’m going to the local Comcast building right now to do it in person.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@ZionMcQuade wrote:
A few days ago I had signed up for, paid for, and installed service and a router. Then today, all of a sudden, it stopped. I went on the website through my phone and under the “users” tab it said “ This account is no longer active. Users cannot be added.” So I downloaded the app and signed in, but all it said was “You no longer have Xfinity service at this address. I just paid for it a few days ago, so unless there’s another bill I’m unaware of, I would like to know what’s going on.

Hmm, that's pretty strange. I'm sure that was a bit unnerving too. Apologies for that experience. Let's check out what's going on with your account and make sure there aren't issues with your username.

Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name (Comcast_Support) and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send a private message on the right.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!