Community Forum

Yard and Driveway are a mess

Regular Visitor

Yard and Driveway are a mess

So the easement is in my backyard.  I have no idea what is going on in my yard.  I came home Friday, and my yards has a been dug up its approximately 4 X 4 feet.  My driveway was just sealed Monday and there is mud up and down as whoever was working obviously has no care for a person's home as there is mud on the driveway, and all through the grass.  I just want to know what is going on, how long this will be.  Comcast will need to fix my grass when this is complete.  I do not pay at lawn care service to have Comcast, or whoever they contracted this job out, to ruin my yard.  Please have a Comcast rep contact me.  I am a 15 year customer and am very disappointed right now.

Regular Visitor

Re: Yard and Driveway are a mess

Wow, deleting a post but not even informing me that someone will get back to me.  I called Xfinity and they claimed they know nothing about my issue at my home.  It took me to call my village to find out indeed Xfinity is supposedly "upgrading" the network, and in the process destroying yards with the contractors the are using. I called an left messages with the Xfinity number they gave me, but not surprisingly have not heard back from anyone.   

Regular Visitor

Re: Yard and Driveway are a mess

Thanks for all the help!  From zero help via phone calls or from this forum inquiry, this is truly pathetic. Voted worst customer service in the country and now I see why.