Community Forum

Xi and internet

Highlighted
New Poster

Xi and internet

I've never had good wifi for years and the newest router they gave me hasn't been any better of course they want me to upgrade which is going to cost more because the wifi is useless. The last couple months the X1 has been acting stupid too yesterday I didn't have anything for a few hours but I'm still charged the same and now the X1 isn't working again I've even tried to reset it and it's not working. I wish more people would complain so they will be forced to fix the problems
Expert

Re: Xi and internet

@ekreg1966 wrote:
I've never had good wifi for years and the newest router they gave me hasn't been any better of course they want me to upgrade which is going to cost more because the wifi is useless. The last couple months the X1 has been acting stupid too yesterday I didn't have anything for a few hours but I'm still charged the same and now the X1 isn't working again I've even tried to reset it and it's not working. I wish more people would complain so they will be forced to fix the problems

issues like you report are normally something in the signal being out of specifications (too much noise, too low signal, or both. call 800-Comcast and select TV technical support. they can run diagnostic tools to check out some problems  and may schedule a home service call if needed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @ekreg1966, thanks for reaching out on our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues you have been experiencing with your internet and X1 equipment. I would be more than happy to further assist you with this! Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@ekreg1966, I never received a private message or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this. Please create a new Public Post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.