Community Forum

Xfinity weekly pass

New Poster

Xfinity weekly pass

All of a sudden I can no longer connect to wifi after I went and bought another weekly pass yesterday Smiley Sad
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity weekly pass

Hi Markjason02. I can help get your XFINITY pass concerns escalated to the team that can assist you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

New Poster

Re: Xfinity weekly pass

Escalation Department here is a Screenshot reassuring me of my $200 Visa Rewards card there's also a ticket number involved I would appreciate it if this was escalated I've been in contact three times there's a ticket number involved I've been waiting for over a month for this issue to be resolved I've talked with somebody from the rewards Department again today August 29th 2018 telling me that the escalation department is willing to offer me $100 visa after my account is in good standing for 90 days this is part of the promotion that I got with my Triple Play and new service as you can clearly see in the chat I am told and reassured that I will be receiving a $200 Visa card by September 9th and mentions nothing about my account having to be in good standing for 90 days I don't feel I should have to wait an additional 7 to 10 business days to get a phone call back about me disputing what was offered with this promotion my address is [edit]

Screenshot_20180723-013113.jpg