Community Forum

Xfinity's Billing AI is billing me on the wrong date which will make my payment bounce!! I will have

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity's Billing AI is billing me on the wrong date which will make my payment bounce!! I will have

I will have to go without food!! My bill Is not due till the 27th But the system just decided to bill me today.  It would not allow evan allow me to correct this on the 17th. The AI WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK WITH A CHAT AGENT AT HOME TO CORRECT THIS. iFN YOUR COMPANY MAKES ME GO WITH FOOD AND BOUNCES IN MY ACCOUNT NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO LOSE A LONG TIME CUSTOMER I WILL SUE.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity's Billing AI is billing me on the wrong date which will make my payment bounce!! I will

@rsaults1 wrote:

I will have to go without food!! My bill Is not due till the 27th But the system just decided to bill me today.  It would not allow evan allow me to correct this on the 17th. The AI WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK WITH A CHAT AGENT AT HOME TO CORRECT THIS. iFN YOUR COMPANY MAKES ME GO WITH FOOD AND BOUNCES IN MY ACCOUNT NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO LOSE A LONG TIME CUSTOMER I WILL SUE.

You just got the bill.....what is the due date on the bill? The 27th?  Is there a problem paying it on the 27th?

And please do not post in capital letters; it is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfinity's Billing AI is billing me on the wrong date which will make my payment bounce!! I will

Well yes this Rick Saults I guess I am am just an old crank. Well thank the lord above I remembered my Credit Union has several apps. One of which allows me to turn my cards on and off as I choose because one thing I have learned I so well wit
Highlighted
New Poster

Let me finish. They will bill the wrong date or amount. They will never admit nor refund. I am so grateful to my Credit Union for the app. Also Comcast remember in my area you will no longer be the only game or for that matter the fastest. I soon will be able to have a synchronous Fiber speeds for only 59 95 a month and I'm talkin one gigabit a second up and down also I'll be able to have 10 gigabit a second for not much more good day