Community Forum

Xfinity referral gift card

Regular Visitor

Xfinity referral gift card

I referred a friend to Xfinity several months ago. Both his and my plan are eligible for the referral rewards. He already received his visa gift card and I still haven’t received mine. When I go to the website it shows up as if I have already received my gift card and my next referral would be $200. I still haven’t received my $100 gift card and nowhere on the website can I find tracking status of the first referral gift card. Please help.
C7D05DEA-3B3F-4632-B8B1-D15A61F73A1B.jpeg
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity referral gift card

I spoke to the customer service lady and she said that it’s showing up as if I changed services or addresss. The address that she has for my referral is the address I lived in 2015. I transferred my Xfinity services to my new address in 2016 and have been subscribed to the same Xfinity package since. I also referred my friend early this year so i don’t know why the old address showed up.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity referral gift card

Hello andresacb, I am more than happy to look into this for you. First I will need to verify some more information, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!