Community Forum

Xfinity prepaid FRUSTRATION!!!!

New Poster

Xfinity prepaid FRUSTRATION!!!!

So I ordered the Xfinity prepaid on February 2nd, it came in the mail on February 3rd. I called to activate it, the technician activated it and it worked... for all but 40 minutes!!!!! I’ve been calling ever since. I was told there would be a technician scheduled to come out and would receive a phone call in 30-60 minutes with the appointment date and time. 1/ hours later I called back asking about it and there was no technician scheduled or even a note saying I called. Same thing happened again!!! I still have no internet and now have to wait 5 more days for a technician to come because that’s the earliest they can get someone out here! Ohhhh and I have to call once my serviceses are working to let THEM know so they can credit my money back to me!!!! Not to mention that all the technician will do is come to certify the modem is not working and then will have a new one mailed to me! But I am not able to take it to a dealer store a mile down the road as I ordered it online! NOT RECOMMENDING this to anyone!!!! This is not worth the hassle!
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity prepaid FRUSTRATION!!!!

Hello Keriann1213, are you referring to purchasing prepaid internet services online? Are you having issues getting connected to a hot spot? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!