Community Forum

Xfinity letter

New Poster

Xfinity letter

I received a letter saying changes were made to my account. It said my prefferred email was changed...I signed in and its the same as every time I sign in. Was wondering why i got this letter? and would anyone be on our account?
Expert

Re: Xfinity letter

@ihaaseth wrote:
I received a letter saying changes were made to my account. It said my prefferred email was changed...I signed in and its the same as every time I sign in. Was wondering why i got this letter? and would anyone be on our account?

Was this a paper letter or an email?  If it was an email, was there a link for you to click on?  And, if so, did you click on it?  If you did to sign in, please change your password immediately.  Have you logged in to My Account to see if any changes were made?

If you received a paper letter, was there a number to call and did you call it to get confirmation?  You can call 1-800-COMCAST any time you are unsure about something you receive in snail mail.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!