Community Forum

Xfinity is robbing me. You too?

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity is robbing me. You too?

When I received my first bill it had products I did not order. My internet service (which is the ONLY thing I ordered) plus TV Choice, and Broadcast TV Fee $34.99 and $14.95 plus I was charged a $10 late fee even though I did not receive a first bill. I am not willing to pay a penny or continue to waste my valuable time straightening out the confusion at an out of control mega company. I called customer service and spoke with Cheyenne. She was very nice and promised to straighten out the mess. She offered to credit the late fee, selected the proper Internet service and reduce my bill substantially. Today I get in the mail a bill for $145 with late fees galore and no adjustment to the service that the salesman at the store tacked on to up his commissions. Cheyene said to allow a few days for her credits to show. (is that a Comcast scam script?) So I call the number on my bill to talk with a supervisor. After wasting more of my time, the recording says we are very busy and recommends I initiate a chat, then hangs up. Are they kidding? HOW DOES THIS COMPANY SURVIVE IN BUSINESS? I am headed back to the store to cancel this ridiculous relationship with a predatory company. Has this happened to you as well ?I hope the FTC has access to this blog. Maybe I will contact them directly.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity is robbing me. You too?

I have placed this message in my legal folder. Is this company a scammer  who ties up irate customers in their vaccuum of a "customer service system" until they quit trying to get resolution?