Community Forum

Xfinity customer support chat not working

New Poster

Xfinity customer support chat not working

I have bben attempting to contact Xfinity customer support chat for the last 2 days. It appears that it is not working. As usual, Xfinity customer support is a disappointment. 

Expert

Re: Xfinity customer support chat not working

@jeb32366 wrote:

I have bben attempting to contact Xfinity customer support chat for the last 2 days. It appears that it is not working. As usual, Xfinity customer support is a disappointment. 

https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Does this link help?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, jeb32366. 

Did you get the help you were seeking? 

If not, I would love to help out and improve your experience. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there, jeb32366.

I wanted to reach out one more time and touch base with you before closing out your post.

Did you have any other questions? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.