Community Forum

Xfinity Xi5 TV Box

New Poster

Xfinity Xi5 TV Box

How can i get a second one qnd how much does it cost
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Xi5 TV Box

Hello Missykay. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your account and the cost associated with adding another Xi5 Box. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Xi5 TV Box

Hi Missykay. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!